RUSSIAN LANDMARK FORUM
o***@gmail.com
2015-10-28 21:02:29 UTC
Right? It's like paying $1. For a pint of water. Should be free.
bentot
2015-10-28 21:48:01 UTC
Post by o***@gmail.com
Right? It's like paying $1. For a pint of water. Should be free.
Whom should you tax so freeloaders get their entitlemnt? Who pays the
overhead cost of providing the free product?

My water company pulls free water from the earth and charges me for
it. The Creater gets nothing but used water back. So who is the
parasite?
anna.islamova@gmail.com
2016-03-16 05:48:18 UTC
Hello, we are looking for Russian-speaking Graduates of The Landmark
Education Corporation or EST. We are creating a critical mass of people that
will enable us to bring The Landmark Forum to Russia and former USSR. If you
Thank you. Andrei Pozolotin.
Hello, people!

We are now having Russian Speaking forums in NY and LA. In fact we are having the first Speaking translation in Los Angeles on March 25th, 2016. We are doing all we can to spread the Transformation among Russian Speaking people of US and we have visitors from Russia, Ukraine, etc. If you want to be a part of our group email me directly. We are getting close every day - be a part if it. Thank you!
tubby
2016-03-16 06:38:26 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Hello, we are looking for Russian-speaking Graduates of The Landmark
Education Corporation or EST. We are creating a critical mass of people that
will enable us to bring The Landmark Forum to Russia and former USSR. If you
Thank you. Andrei Pozolotin.
Hello, people!
We are now having Russian Speaking forums in NY and LA. In fact we are having the first Speaking translation in Los Angeles on March 25th, 2016. We are doing all we can to spread the Transformation among Russian Speaking people of US and we have visitors from Russia, Ukraine, etc. If you want to be a part of our group email me directly. We are getting close every day - be a part if it. Thank you!
I think one of our members Serena may be of Russian stock. She most probably may be interested. I will advise her soonest!!

On another note Good Luck with your Forum. I hope it works for all the participants!!!
a***@moreboats.com
Thank you! Feel free to let her call the Centers and register :)!
Serena Nordstrup
2016-03-19 07:32:29 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Hello, we are looking for Russian-speaking Graduates of The Landmark
Education Corporation or EST. We are creating a critical mass of people that
will enable us to bring The Landmark Forum to Russia and former USSR. If you
Shame about the dud URL.
a***@gmail.com
2016-09-21 21:50:43 UTC
Hello everyone! Landmark Forum in Russian is happening in Los Angeles on December 2, 3, 4 and 6. That is amazing news. If you are interested in participating or having your friends in the Forum, let us know! LOVE, PEACE, and SELF-EXPRESSION to all!

Anna

Привет всем!
Лэндмарк Форум на Русском языке будет проходить в Лос Анджелесе в Декабре 2016 года. 2, 3, 4, и 6 Декабря. Свяжитесь с нами, если вы хотите принять участие или если вы знаете кого-то, кто заинтересован в Форуме. Мы стоим за Любовь,
Serena Nordstrup
2016-09-24 01:26:54 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Hello everyone! Landmark Forum in Russian is happening in Los Angeles on December 2, 3, 4 and 6. That is amazing news.
Hardly amazing news - unless one counts self-puffery and inappropriately placed advertizing as news or even as something out of the ordinary.
Лэндмарк Форум на Русском языке будет проходить в Лос Анджелесе в Декабре 2016 года. 2, 3, 4, и 6 Декабря. Свяжитесь с нами, если вы хотите принять участие или если вы знаете кого-то, кто заинтересован в Форуме. Мы стоим за Любовь, Мир и Самовыражение!
tubby
2016-09-25 13:39:51 UTC
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by a***@gmail.com
Hello everyone! Landmark Forum in Russian is happening in Los Angeles on December 2, 3, 4 and 6. That is amazing news.
Hardly amazing news - unless one counts self-puffery and inappropriately placed advertizing as news or even as something out of the ordinary.
The amazing news is that you are going to attend it. Booking has been made and everyone is excited to see you in the flesh!!!!!
Be there !!!!
Serena Nordstrup
2016-09-26 05:02:30 UTC
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by a***@gmail.com
Hello everyone! Landmark Forum in Russian is happening in Los Angeles on December 2, 3, 4 and 6. That is amazing news.
Hardly amazing news - unless one counts self-puffery and inappropriately placed advertizing as news or even as something out of the ordinary.
The amazing news is that you are going to attend it.
Thanks for pointing this out, Bruno. I had not noticed my own presence amidst all the puffery and advertizing.
Post by tubby
Booking has been made and everyone is excited to see you in the flesh!
Everyone!
Post by tubby
!!!!
You will recall the implications of a plethora of shrieks.
Post by tubby
Be there !
Your verbalizing will demonstrably make it so, Bruno. But I may have to wait until December for you to produce photographic evidence of my attendance. Still, I kook forward to seeing your pics.
Post by tubby
!!!
tubby
2016-09-27 05:21:53 UTC
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by tubby
Booking has been made and everyone is excited to see you in the flesh!
Everyone!
!!!!
Post by tubby
Be there !
Your verbalizing will demonstrably make it so, Bruno. But I may have to wait until December for you to produce photographic evidence of my attendance. Still, I kook forward to seeing your pics.
A simple request for you to attend because we all love you!!!!!!!
By the way you are fluent in Russian?????

cheers from Down under.

Always thinking of you when I'm leading a small course "Non violent Communication " I have a 93 year old in my class who is ever so delightful and sharp who would like to meet you.
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
!!!
Serena Nordstrup
2016-09-27 06:22:03 UTC
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by tubby
Booking has been made and everyone is excited to see you in the flesh!
Everyone!
!!!!
Post by tubby
By the way you are fluent in Russian?????
Hardly. Perhaps after mastering Dutch and Slovenian...
Post by tubby
cheers from Down under.
Always thinking of you
Translation: obsessing
Post by tubby
when I'm leading a small course "Non violent Communication "
Such a negative take on the wonders of ~communication~...
Post by tubby
I have a 93 year old in my class who is ever so delightful and sharp who would like to meet you.
Perhaps on my next visit to Melbourne.
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
!!!
Serena Nordstrup
Greater love hath no man than this - that he should thrust his friend into the slobbering jaws of a rapacious silly cult.
bentot
2016-10-06 01:41:52 UTC
On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 00:07:08 -0700 (PDT), Serena Nordstrup
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by tubby
Booking has been made and everyone is excited to see you in the flesh!
Everyone!
!!!!
Post by tubby
Be there !
Your verbalizing will demonstrably make it so, Bruno. But I may have to wait until December for you to produce photographic evidence of my attendance. Still, I kook forward to seeing your pics.
A simple request for you to attend because we all love you!
Greater love hath no man than this - that he should thrust his friend into the slobbering jaws of a rapacious silly cult.
Slobbering hyperbole, perhaps.................

Beginning to sound like Ellen, the junk yard dog!
Serena Nordstrup
2016-10-06 10:30:30 UTC
Post by bentot
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by tubby
Booking has been made and everyone is excited to see you in the flesh!
Everyone!
!!!!
Post by tubby
Be there !
Your verbalizing will demonstrably make it so, Bruno. But I may have to wait until December for you to produce photographic evidence of my attendance. Still, I kook forward to seeing your pics.
A simple request for you to attend because we all love you!
Greater love hath no man than this - that he should thrust his friend into the slobbering jaws of a rapacious silly cult.
Slobbering hyperbole, perhaps.................
Report them to the Hyperbole Commission for misleading exaggeration.
As a strategic move, it could take them far. They could do with a smattering of giggles.
bentot
They? Them?
tubby
2016-10-06 23:53:43 UTC
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by bentot
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by tubby
Booking has been made and everyone is excited to see you in the flesh!
Everyone!
!!!!
Post by bentot
Beginning to sound like Ellen, the junk yard dog!
As a strategic move, it could take them far. They could do with a smattering of giggles.
They? Them?
HI Ben,
Good to hear from you and see you are still in good form.

All well Down Under. Am teaching a Communication Course however very small class but I have a 93 year old which inspires us all with his insights and curious search to be able to explore areas of our past so as to understand who we are maybe???? ALso have a Theatre Director with a checkered past who also is very productive in trying to figure out why his personal relationships are so stuffed up.
And me well I enjoy facilitating it and building on the insights about myself that I was able to enjoy from my Landmark experience.

Where are we, who are we, and where are we going is the theme I am working towards . Serena has already accomplished these actions and that s why I was interested'in inviting her as a guest lecturer to help us further these goals. I hope she accepts this challenge but of course there is a catch that no one gets paid. Its all volunteers sharing in a similar way that Landmark operates through people and goodwill. Just wonder whether Serena is into sharing or whether she wants to get paid????

All the best to you Ben and your lovely sweetheart!!!!
Serena Nordstrup
2016-10-08 07:13:26 UTC
Post by tubby
Post by bentot
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by bentot
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by tubby
Booking has been made and everyone is excited to see you in the flesh!
Everyone!
!!!!
Post by bentot
Beginning to sound like Ellen, the junk yard dog!
As a strategic move, it could take them far. They could do with a smattering of giggles.
They? Them?
HI Ben,
Good to hear from you and see you are still in good form.
All well Down Under.
Everything.
Post by tubby
Am teaching a Communication Course however very small class but I have a 93 year old which inspires us all with his insights and curious search to be able to explore areas of our past so as to understand who we are maybe?
This may have something to do with ~communication~.
Post by tubby
??? ALso have a Theatre Director with a checkered past who also is very productive in trying to figure out why his personal relationships are so stuffed up.
This too may have something to do with ~communication~.
Post by tubby
And me well I enjoy facilitating it and building on the insights about myself that I was able to enjoy from my Landmark experience.
Even this may have something to do with ~communication~.
Post by tubby
Where are we, who are we, and where are we going is the theme I am working towards .
... something to do with ~communication~ - just what remains anyone's guess.

Or perhaps it has to with coarsing.
Post by tubby
Serena has already accomplished these actions and that s why I was interested'
... once upon a time you had an interest...
Post by tubby
in inviting her as a guest lecturer to help us further these goals. I hope she accepts this challenge but of course there is a catch that no one gets paid. Its all volunteers sharing in a similar way that Landmark operates through people and goodwill.
... except that so-called ~landmark~ charges participants and pays ~leaders~.
Post by tubby
Just wonder whether Serena is into sharing or whether she wants to get paid?
I merely point to the overwhelming material benefits each of us has gained over the years for our carefully crafted ~contributions~ to alt.fan,landmark
Post by tubby
???
All the best to you Ben and your lovely sweetheart!!!!
At some stage sweethearts too may become aware of the implications of a plethora of shrieks.
tubby
2016-10-11 11:52:26 UTC
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by bentot
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by bentot
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by tubby
Booking has been made and everyone is excited to see you in the flesh!
Everyone!
!!!!
Post by tubby
Am teaching a Communication Course however very small class but I have a 93 year old which inspires us all with his insights and curious search to be able to explore areas of our past so as to understand who we are maybe?
This may have something to do with ~communication~.
Yes
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Where are we, who are we, and where are we going is the theme I am working towards .
... something to do with ~communication~ - just what remains anyone's guess.
Not really. Just use your imagination !!!!!
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Or perhaps it has to with coarsing.
Why so???? Can you elaborate and explain why you think so ???
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Just wonder whether Serena is into sharing or whether she wants to get paid?
I merely point to the overwhelming material benefits each of us has gained over the years for our carefully crafted ~contributions~ to alt.fan,landmark
Yes
Post by Serena Nordstrup
???
Really !!!!
Serena Nordstrup
2016-10-11 12:53:06 UTC
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by bentot
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by bentot
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by tubby
Booking has been made and everyone is excited to see you in the flesh!
Everyone!
!!!!
Post by tubby
Am teaching a Communication Course however very small class but I have a 93 year old which inspires us all with his insights and curious search to be able to explore areas of our past so as to understand who we are maybe?
This may have something to do with ~communication~.
Yes
But in some undefined way.
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
??? ALso have a Theatre Director with a checkered past who also is very productive in trying to figure out why his personal relationships are so stuffed up.
This too may have something to do with ~communication~.
Yes
Or not.
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
And me well I enjoy facilitating it and building on the insights about myself that I was able to enjoy from my Landmark experience.
Even this may have something to do with ~communication~.
Yes
Difficult to see the connection.
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Or perhaps it has to with coarsing.
Why so?
Unable to see the connection between ~being~ and travel ~communication~, I wonder whether your theme has something to do with coarse-taking.
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
in inviting her as a guest lecturer to help us further these goals. I hope she accepts this challenge but of course there is a catch that no one gets paid. Its all volunteers sharing in a similar way that Landmark operates through people and goodwill.
... except that so-called ~landmark~ charges participants and pays ~leaders~.
Yes
Which makes the cases dissimilar.
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Just wonder whether Serena is into sharing or whether she wants to get paid?
I merely point to the overwhelming material benefits each of us has gained over the years for our carefully crafted ~contributions~ to alt.fan,landmark
Yes
Manifestly and abundantly so.
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
???
All the best to you Ben and your lovely sweetheart!!!!
At some stage sweethearts too may become aware of the implications of a plethora of shrieks.
Really !
A mere ~possibility~, self-emergent from the zeitgeist.
!!!
tubby
2016-10-13 10:47:42 UTC
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by bentot
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by bentot
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by tubby
Booking has been made and everyone is excited to see you in the flesh!
Everyone!
!!!!
Post by tubby
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
And me well I enjoy facilitating it and building on the insights about myself that I was able to enjoy from my Landmark experience.
Even this may have something to do with ~communication~.
Yes
Difficult to see the connection.
Its the curiosity part that hopefully gets peoples attention.
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by tubby
??? Can you elaborate and explain why you think so ???
Can you elaborate and explain why you think so ?? Coarse taking ?????
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Just wonder whether Serena is into sharing or whether she wants to get paid?
I merely point to the overwhelming material benefits each of us has gained over the years for our carefully crafted ~contributions~ to alt.fan,landmark
Yes
Manifestly and abundantly so.
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
???
!!!
Serena Nordstrup
2016-10-14 03:21:19 UTC
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by bentot
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by bentot
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by tubby
Booking has been made and everyone is excited to see you in the flesh!
Everyone!
!!!!
Post by tubby
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
And me well I enjoy facilitating it and building on the insights about myself that I was able to enjoy from my Landmark experience.
Even this may have something to do with ~communication~.
Yes
Difficult to see the connection.
Its the curiosity part that hopefully gets peoples attention.
I suppose attention-seeking plays some small role in the field of ~communication~ overall. I can't imagine that concentrating on that would do much for the quality of messaging.
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by tubby
??? Can you elaborate and explain why you think so ???
Can you elaborate and explain why you think so ?? Coarse taking ?????
Context, Bruno ! - You talked about conducting a coarse.
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
Post by tubby
Just wonder whether Serena is into sharing or whether she wants to get paid?
I merely point to the overwhelming material benefits each of us has gained over the years for our carefully crafted ~contributions~ to alt.fan,landmark
Yes
Manifestly and abundantly so.
Post by tubby
Post by Serena Nordstrup
???
!!!
Serena Nordstrup
Exactly. Those slobbering jaws you referenced. The hyperbolic ones.
bentot
I was referring to yours.............
Serena Nordstrup
Yet you wrote about "them".
l***@gmail.com
2017-05-12 15:54:26 UTC
If anyone can help, I am a contractor in Toronto Ontario, and have a phenomenal labourer who is Ukrainian and speaks very broken English. I would love for him to have the opportunity to take the landmark forum here in Canada, but need to either find a forum run in Russian, or a translator.
a***@gmail.com
2018-03-12 04:42:04 UTC
Currently, there is a Landmark Forum being set up to be translated in Russian in the end of this April 2018. Email me directly and I will connect you with the person who is organizing it in Toronto!
v***@gmail.com
2019-01-10 04:16:33 UTC
Guys, do we have Landmark in Russia?

Is anyone here actively involved in Landmark as a volunteer?
b***@gmail.com
2019-07-29 21:40:38 UTC
Hi! Does anyone know if there is a Forum translated in Russian this year?
Thank you!
Cristina
Bitua Noella Nabit
2022-03-21 18:49:23 UTC
ID Card Online, Cost of Driver’s license Online. How to buy the driving license theory test, Buy driver’s License, (( https://registereddocumetseu.com )) Buy registered Drivers License, Buy fake driver’s License, Passports, IELTS Certificate, ID cards, Residence Permit, Diplomas, Marriage certificates and many other documents.
Contact Us: www.registereddocumetseu.com
What Sapp... + 4915750003190
Email: ***@gmail.com
Bitua Noella Nabit